Don all required PPE. Evaluate the job task. Identify and isolate all possible energy sources relevant to this installation. LO/TO accordingly.
Skid Dump Operational Requirements:
- A check valve is required in the Discharge piping to prevent back flow.
- Supply gas regulator should be a 627 Little Joe (or equivalent) with a ¼” orifice.
- Supply gas tubing should be ½”.
- Inlet pipe (2) must be below the skid to allow fluids to gravity feed into the Skid Dump.
- Install desired connection fittings in the Skid Dump discharge outlet (1).
- Install desired connection fittings on the Inlet Pipe (2).
- Connect Skid Dump to skid drain or skid drain piping.
- Connect discharge check valve and discharge piping to Skid Dump.
- Check level of Skid Dump, end to end and side to side.
- Verify connections are tight and Skid Dump is leveled.
- Connect supply gas tubing to the supply inlet (3).
- Install PRV exhaust pipe and secure.
- Remove shipping plugs from the vent ports of the pressure and vent valves (4 & 5). If the vent ports are below the skid, install tubing to extend the vent port above the skid.
- Adjust supply pressure to 15 – 40 psi.